Monday, April 18, 2005

SPATULA :=- Nick Johnson's Homepage -=: SPATULA

SPATULA :=- Nick Johnson's Homepage -=: SPATULA: "It's our state. It should be our choice.
Miriam G. Santacruz, Stupid Fuck, in the official ballot argument for prop 22.
So the way we protect a choice, a freedom, is by denying a liberty to a group of people?
My family taught me to respect other people's freedoms. Everyone should. But that's a two way street. If people want me to respect their opinions and lifestyles, then they should grant me the same courtesy by respecting MY beliefs. And I believe that marriage should stay the way it is.
The same Stupid Fuck from above
Contradictory inside the same paragraph. Let me compress it a bit so it's more obvious: 'Everyone should respect everyone else, but only I deserve respect.' "

No comments: