Thursday, November 08, 2007

"I would put him at a second level wannabe kiss ass"

"If you put it in writing and press that send button your butt can be on the line" - Yet John Matel Is As Safe As A Rightie In Crawford, Texas - Guess Why...:

"Being a retired civil servant, let me give you my take on this post, this guy is well connected, he has his ticket punched, 10 to 1 he is very close to the top and is required to make very little interaction with the locals. I would put him at a second level wannabe kiss ass. Second, if he did not want someone to see his letter - he cited the military, then why did he release it? Supposedly he is a smart guy and any internet savy person automatically knows that if you put it in writing and press that send button your butt can be on the line.

Not to sound paranoid, but considering the machinations of this administration why should I believe anything from anyone who supports their view. Frankly there is too much factual evidence from those on the ground, the grunts, and I believe them more than anyone else, that contradicts even the slightest reason to have an open embassy there." - arkansawtravler, on HuffPo

No comments: