Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cat Stuck On Top Of Cactus (VIDEO)


Yeah, I think they were... the first time I ever saw the Topsy elephant execution footage was on some sort of "funniest movie clips" show in the 1970s - I remember that the laugh track sounded so phony. They showed it more than once. The 'bear falling out of a tree, then a net, and finally hitting the ground hard' was shown on all the cable news shows over and over again a couple of years ago with chuckles and hoots from many of the on-air folks. It seemed so disrespect­ful to take pleasure from another's pain. The cat, with paws most assuredly full of cactus spikes, elicited the same unfeeling wisecracks and attempted jokes.



I'm on the support staff of 3 cats at my place, so I never take this kind of humor very well.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: