Friday, June 23, 2006

Fox Gets Exclusive Coverage of Guantanamo

Only Fox Understands How To Deliver News, say pricks at the White House: "Afraid of American journalists, that is, as long as they're not from Fox. This morning, Fox News analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano described how the Defense Department had personally invited him on a trip to Guantanamo on Wednesday:
NAPOLITANO: I was doing my radio show with Brian Kilmeade the other day and I get an email from the Defense Department saying, 'We have an extra seat on a flight down to Guantanamo, would you like to come?' So, of course, I cleared it all - I cleared it here with our superiors. "
HOST: What'd you see?
NAPOLITANO: Well, we saw everything. We saw all six camps. We had FBI interviews, I actually sat down and examined the evidence they're going to use at trial with prosecutors. It was very detailed.
HOST: That was some kind of access.
NAPOLITANO: It was. It was great."

Gee, it's great when all the assholes pucker at once. Easier to set coordinates.

No comments: