Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Why do Americans hate America?

The frightened liberal media has lost its way: "On the same day at least 40 Iraqis were killed by insurgent bombings, USA Today reported a strong majority of Americans (57-39) want a timetable set for U.S. troops to be withdrawn from Iraq. Which, of course, means a strong majority of Americans back the Democratic timetable initiative, the same initiative that the mainstream media�across the board�last week labeled a political loser for Dems, while cheering the GOP for winning the war over the war with its 'cut-and-run' rhetoric. Now we find out that 57 percent of Americans want to cut-and-run."

Some people believe, as I do, that they have outlived America. Since November 2000 I have reverted to being a citizen of the west and, since I am 62 years of age, I may not see the next incarnation of liberal progress for mankind, but I wish it well.

No comments: