Tuesday, August 15, 2006

" He swept off my feet ! ! ", sighs breathless, female-looking journalist

BROOM AND GLOOM FOR A BAD 'BOY GEORGE': "I don't feel anything,' an angry George snapped at someone who asked how he felt.
'I think you're really pathetic!'
An onlooker reminded George that he was the one carrying the broom.
He shot back: 'You're the one following me cleaning! Who needs to get a f- - -ing life? F- - - off!'
I managed to ask George if this exercise in humiliation was likely to rehabilitate him. And a funny thing happened.
The storm clouds parted, the mood lightened - and George seemed to realize he'd drawn his biggest audience in years.
He flashed me a depraved grin and moved in to confide, with a devilish flourish:
'Nothing's gonna rehabilitate me!
'I'll be the same tomorrow and the same next week!'
Then he actually swept my feet with his broom.
'I've swept your feet.'

Atta Boy."

No comments: