Monday, July 30, 2007

Richard Branson: "I smoked drugs with my son."

Real Life Confounds Very Boring People:

"I went with my son on his gap year. We had some nights where we laughed our heads off for eight hours."

"I don't think smoking the occasional spliff is all that wrong. I'd rather my son did it in front of me than behind closed doors."

In the interview with Piers Morgan for GQ magazine, the entrepreneur also admitted trying cocaine and ecstasy.

He said: "I took ecstasy once. But it didn't have a massive effect on me". Of cocaine, he said: "I suspect I've tried it, yes."...

..."Peter Stoker, director of the National Drug Prevention Alliance, said: 'Richard Branson as a parent should know better than to take health-endangering drugs with his child.'"

Peter Stoker is a lamebrain who is saying what he is saying because he doesn't know what else to say; this passes as a substitute for intelligence.

No comments: