Tuesday, June 10, 2008

"There is something wrong with this guy and let me tell you what it is – deceit."

"He has no character. He is a fake": "Ted Sampley, who fought with US Special Forces in Vietnam and is now a leading campaigner for veterans’ rights, said: ‘I have been following John McCain’s career for nearly 20 years. I know him personally. There is something wrong with this guy and let me tell you what it is – deceit.'"...

..."This is a guy who makes such a big deal about his character. He has no character. He is a fake."

Ross Perot... "McCain is the classic opportunist. He’s always reaching for attention and glory. After he came home, Carol [first wife] walked with a limp. So he threw her over for a poster girl with big money from Arizona. And the rest is history."

I don't want this prick anywhere near something of value.

No comments: