Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Trader Joe's To Drop Health Coverage For Part-Time Workers Under Obamacare: Memo


Wow, and "Joe" expects me to feel wonderful shopping at his stores, looking at his workers and knowing that they're probably in a panic about their financial situation now that he's ripped out some of their healthcare security. He expects us to go along with this, and still shop at Trader Joes. My wife and I care about this issue deeply - and now we try never to give our business to anyone sabotaging what we thought were the "rules of the game" - and we're getting real good at it! Over the last year our dining-out routine has been drastically changed so that we can abandon those employers who abandon their workers. Plus, I don't like to be fooled I can't wait not to shop at Traitor Joes...
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: