Friday, June 01, 2007

Let's Get Nuts !

Brownback Mountaineer Frightened Beyond Belief: "Man was not an accident and reflects an image and likeness unique in the created order. Those aspects of evolutionary theory compatible with this truth are a welcome addition to human knowledge. Aspects of these theories that undermine this truth, however, should be firmly rejected as an atheistic theology posing as science. "

Oh, now I understand.

"If belief in evolution means simply assenting to microevolution, small changes over time within a species, I am happy to say, as I have in the past, that I believe it to be true. If, on the other hand, it means assenting to an exclusively materialistic, deterministic vision of the world that holds no place for a guiding intelligence, then I reject it."

Gee, I see what you mean. You are such a genius!

But "I'm afraid I'm going to have to block you."

No comments: