Friday, September 28, 2007

"I'm going to hunt you down"

Bill O'Reilly: "If I could strangle these people and not go to hell and get executed, I would.":

"I'm hunting them down. And that means everybody"

"...I'm going to go right where they live. Every corrupt media person in this country is on notice, right now. I'm coming after you..."

"...You're all on notice out there. I'm coming for you."

______________________________________

"This furious masterbator needs powerful mental setups," says FBI analyst:

Bill O’Reilly to Tony Snow: "You can combine how I deal with cancer with how I deal with the White House press corps. Because they’re both insidious, invasive. They both have to be wiped out... You know, you put little microbes and David Gregory’s face on the cover."

New York's famous "Bill the Butcher" was not a barely sanitary, noxious thug; he is.

No comments: