Tuesday, September 01, 2009

President Scarborough?

It coulda’ started with a thought: “Hey, if I write something outrageous about a meathead rightie, I might engorge my resume yet more!” Or maybe it was writer Andy Ostroy noticing that populist union busters are all the rage in the minds of GOP money-men and Joe “I like my two-by-fours long and hard” Scarborough has just the right look to be on a flat-bed truck heading for the strikers. Hmmm… this might be a good angle…

But, it must be noted, Joe crawling toward the presidency does seem ridiculously inevitable. Thank goodness there are tons of outrageous quotes from this thug that cover almost all topics. With his snark in tow, he can piss off more people than a urinal and the cringeworthy clips of his treatment of female cohost Mika can be edited in 690 different ways – most all of which will show him being the paternalistic tard extraordinaire.

Nevertheless I wouldn't be surprised to see Joe go for it and, considering the current low character of those Americans pleased to call themselves conservatives, I wouldn’t bet that he can’t win.

No comments: