Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sass

Blue Gal

"'I'm a good looking guy, and I do okay, but I want more sex. How can I get more (free) sex.

Thanks,
Dan
26 years old
Europe'

Oh, just keep being the amazing lover you obviously are, Dan.

I've talked with a large number of women about this topic over the years and asked lots and lots of girlfriends the following questions: How old were you when you first had sex, and how old were you when you had your first orgasm? The orgasm gap is pretty damn wide for a great many women. I have yet to meet an honest girlfriend who had their first good sex before the age of twenty-two. Lots and lots of women have had lots and lots of sex before they actually enjoyed it.

And sadly, some men and women never figure out which female erogenous buttons to push.



And nearly all of my readers know the button is nowhere near here:



No comments: