Saturday, September 03, 2005

A peek into the heart of Lucianne Golberg's world

(from a registered contributor to Lucianne.com)

Reply 25 - Posted by: Betty Jean, 9/2/2005 7:49:16 PM

I'm just really tired of seeing these fat black young women yelling at the camera that they haven't had any food or water in 5 days, among other things. Then where in Heaven's name has all that trash come from that is strewn around every where you see a group gathered together.

I'm really just tired of NO and their news and am going to tune it out starting right now. It's not my fault they've had too many babies, no husband and live off my taxpayer money. If you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas.

My sympathy lies with all the other folks in other areas that have been hit just as hard."

This righty psychopuppy's prayers and dreams must be demonic stunners, wouldn't you think?

No comments: