Saturday, December 01, 2007

Scumbag Utah Trooper acted reasonably, say Head Scumbags

Fascist Murderer Cops On Duty In Utah: In addition to the criminal cop who double-tased the motorist, here's another real scumbag: Lance Davenport of the Utah Highway Patrol, who has no problem defending the tasering of a man who refused to sign a ticket - as I have refused to do at least once in Marin County, California.

"A Utah trooper who used a Taser to subdue a stubborn motorist who was walking away from him during a traffic stop felt threatened and acted reasonably, state officials said Friday."

Time after time, tasers are torture devices when used by most police officers. If they pulled this on me or someone in my family, I would go after that person without hesitation and with no limitation and I wouldn't stop until I was satisfied.

No comments: