Thursday, December 22, 2011

Payroll Tax Cut Fight: Americans Frustrated By Congressional Stalemate


In this article, I think Mike Pryor said it best - "It seems like everything that Congress is doing is always against us ... I mean, I'm at a loss for words".



That should be the caption to the big picture every American can see - that of our elected officials pushing tax cuts for the wealthy, benefit cuts for the middle-cla­ss, and the destructio­n of the safety-net­. Nothing else is happening except this blatant deviation from the course of an American history most people believed in - and expected.



I'm with Mike - "I'm at a loss for words." I just hope Mike's with me when we 'fight without quarter' to chase these rodents out of government­, and regain our nation.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: