Friday, September 08, 2006

The Pursuit Of Happiness

The Way Life Works: "'I never thought about this at all. What I thought you did was wake up in the morning, work your tail off, then you took care of your family and what did you do tomorrow? Wake up in the morning and worked your tail off. You know, the classic Type A personality, working hard,' he said.
'I have learned through talking with so many families or loved ones ... that the most important thing is to seek happiness.'"

According to Kurt Vonnegut the real purpose of life is to fart around "...and don't you forget it!"

"'They stole too much from too many people,' he said.
'But this is my life. I deal with it. But every once in a while I think how did I get here ...We've accomplished so much in the last five years, but being here is completely off kilter. Completely wrong and baffling.'"

No comments: