Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ms Mess

..."Thomas e-mailed him, saying: 'I did place a call to Ms. Hill at her office extending an olive branch to her after all these years, in hopes that we could ultimately get past what happened so long ago. That offer still stands, I would be very happy to meet and talk with her if she would be willing to do the same. Certainly no offense was ever intended.'

Hill told ABC News: 'Even if it wasn’t a prank, it was in no way conciliatory for her to begin with the presumption that I did something wrong in 1991. I simply testified to the truth of my experience. For her to say otherwise is not extending an olive branch, it’s accusatory.'

She continued: 'I don’t apologize. I have no intention of apologizing, and I stand by my testimony in 1991.'”

No comments: