Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mormon Church's Prior Baptism Of Dead Jews Could Raise Concerns For Florida Voters


This really creeps me out.



I'm not Jewish, but I'm also definitely not Mormon. Until Romney answered that HE himself had non-Mormon­s baptized, I had no idea that anyone could just go ahead and do that to me without even asking - and then keep a record of it having been done in some vast billion-do­cument Mormon archive somewhere, presumably forever.



How do we find out if we have been 'Baptized'­? Evidently one of my Mormon friends (3) could have done this. This is really outrageous­, and definitely has to stop.



I will never accept any President who accepts that this is being done by anyone - much less having done it himself!
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: