Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Rachel Maddow, Chris Matthews Disagree Over Mitch Daniels' State Of The Union Response (VIDEO)


I'm a deep-dish Maddow guy - a fan since forever - but as to Mitch Daniels' speech, her take was not shared by me.



Though I hardly ever agree with Matthews, I too found in Daniels' speech a voice of the midwest; a 'republica­n' in the heart, speaking the well-known words of heartland moderation and the trademark wholesome Americanis­m. And like Matthews I could clearly see the man's appeal to voters - and it felt significan­t.



Of course, I'll always be voting against GOP candidates­, because that team no longer represents what Daniels' speech described. They are out to do exactly what I don't want done, based on ethics I don't share, and a morality that's losing its pulse.
About Chris Matthews
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: