Thursday, June 30, 2011

Herman Cain Says He's Not Offended By Jon Stewart, Except When He Is


Extra cheesy!



Almost everyone in Europe today had slave ancestors during the Roman empire and early medieval period. My ancestors most certainly number among the slaves of the empire, and you know what? I bet they never got enough bacon, probably died miserably and too young, had zero self-estee­m and no doubt eeked out a fairly wretched existence. But I somehow got through all the travail, as did Cain.



So I don't give a rat's as - that's all over, and I could care less about thinking about it. Cain should learn to care less too, and stop dancing around his invisible carping pole. Enough, dude; we can all get Latte's now, so find another tangent to go off on...
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: